Semenax ingredients list
- 1. L-arginine HCL – This is a type of amino acid that is essential for human body to create proteins. It is found commonly in food items such as dairy products, fish, poultry, red meat and more. It can even be created in a lab and thereafter used successfully for human consumption in supplements such as semenax. Scientific studies have revealed that regular L-arginine HCL consumption can significantly enhance the sperm or semen volume and improve male fertility (even in cases wherein the men are suffering from poor sperm motility or very low sperm counts). Some of the possible side effects of L-arginine HCL are allergies, low blood pressure, gout, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and bloating. But, these side effects are caused only in case you take abnormally high dosages of L-arginine. Considering its percentage in every semenax pill, it is completely safe for consumption.
- 2. Swedish flower pollen – This is a type of plant seed or pollen. It is the provider of all important bio factors which are precursors for creation of micronutrients important for healthy reproductive organs and for creation of sex hormones. Swedish flower pollen consumption has been proven to provide men with extra sexual pleasure and an all-round healthy reproductive system. Furthermore, it has also been found to enhance the quantity of orgasmic contractions and semen volume in men. There are so far no negative side effects reported due to Swedish flower pollen consumption in low dosages.
- 3. Maca Root – This ingredient is cultivated in some of the harshest environments in the country of Peru. It is popularly known as herbal Viagra owing to its aphrodisiac properties. It has been scientifically proven to enhance the sex drive in both women and men apart from promotion of sexual energy and libido. Some of the possible side effects in case of excessive Maca root consumption are overstimulation related such as faster heartbeat, insomnia etc.
- 4. Epimedium horny goat weed – Popularly known as horny goat weed, this is a type of botanical herb that is known to improve the testosterone levels and libido in men for improved sperm production. Epimedium also helps significantly in improving the blood flow, thereby helping in sexual performance related problems such as involuntary ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Some of the possible side effects of high dosages of horny goat weed are nose bleeding, breathing problems, spasms, mouth dryness, vomiting, excessive thirst and dizziness. However, luckily semenax enhancement pills consist of very low amount of horny goat weed, thereby making it completely safe for consumption.
- 5. Catuaba bark - This is a type of Brazilian herb which is known to provide body nourishment and sexual drive enhancement to deliver overall healthy sexual performance. It is considered as a stimulant of the central nervous system and has extensive aphrodisiac properties. Catuaba bark has been in use for a long time now for treatment of sexual weakness, poor memory and nervousness. Apart from that, some Japan-based researchers have found Catuaba bark extract to have possible anti-HIV and antibacterial properties too. Consuming Catuaba bark for the first time can have possible side effects such as diarrhoea or an upset stomach. However, such side effects are only short-term in nature and subside gradually after 5 to 7 days.